Used Suns for sale or buy?

Ken Wilkinson wilk at cinnet.com
Wed Jan 10 04:50:28 AEST 1990

I have a question;  I am starting a new magazine for selling and buying
used or surplus computers and electronics.  I have been told that a large
market for used Suns exist. Is this true?  Would you be interested in
buying or selling? How much should an ad cost?  The magazine is question
(The Used Computer Locator) is going to press for the first issue at the
end of this month.  I would like to hear from folks who would be
interested in placing ads for buying (wanted ads) or selling used Sun
computers. If you have an interest in other computers , electronics or Ham
radio equipment, I would enjoy hearing from you also.

 Ken Wilkinson
   Editor-in-Chief
   The Used Computer Locator
   (513) 751-6415