Ciao! comp.sys.apollo -- Hello! comp.sys.sun

Richard Friedman well!rchrd at lll-crg.llnl.gov
Thu Jan 4 03:47:58 AEST 1990

I have found a unique solution to my problems with my DN3000 stand alone
system and sr10:

   Yesterday my SPARC/1 station arrived and now its up
   and running on my desk.

I assume this isnt entirely as simple and complete as it sounds.  There no
doubt will be problems ahead;  I've been in this business to know that
there are no perfect systems, but so far I'm amazed at how quickly the
system came up and is useful, and how much better the documentation is.  I
suppose I've just transferred one set of problems for another.  We'll see.

So Hello comp.sys.sun!

By the way, we'll have 3 Apollo DN3000's for sale soon.  If interested
send me email.  A more formal FOR SALE announcement will be forthcoming.

 /s/ rchrd <=> Richard Friedman <=>  rchrd at well
 rchrd at well.sf.ca.us | {apple,pacbell,hplabs,ucbvax}!well!rchrd
 [Pacific-Sierra Research / Berkeley CA] (415) 540-5216
 (The usual disclaimers apply - I speak only for myself!)