Sunview Event Macro Bug?

Ian R Heddle irh at melba.oz.au
Mon Jan 29 06:54:31 AEST 1990

I've been writing an application that requires customised panel event
handler. I've encountered problems using the event state macros
event_is_down() and event_is_up() { Sunview Programmers Manual Ch 6, pg 96
f } when used in conjunction with the event_action macro for right mouse
up events. The problem is that right mouse up events are not detected. Has
anyone else had any similar problems?

The system we are using is Sunos 4.03 on Sun 3/50's.

Any thoughts, suggestions, cures etc etc would be appreciated

  Ian Heddle
  Burdett, Buckeridge and Young
  Melbourne, Australia
  Internet irh at melba.bby.oz.au