Sun maintenance alternatives

David Rochberg rock at wubios.wustl.edu
Sun Jan 28 14:36:12 AEST 1990

My father is in the administrative decision-making group for a network of
Suns (A 4/260 server and about 5 3/60 clients.)  He has been approached by
some people from Motorola who are offering a significantly less expensive
service contract (on the order of $10k/year hardware + software.)  Does
anyone know how good these guys are ?  Does anyone have any
caveats/recommendations on this general topic?  Please e-mail responses,
as I don't have the time to read this group and they don't have a
newsfeed.

				Thanks
				David Rochberg
				david at jezebel.wustl.edu