Audio Files and the Archive Server

Bob Greene rgreeneb at ricevm1.rice.edu
Wed Jan 10 10:32:27 AEST 1990

Okay, I jumped the gun a little bit. The audio files in the sun-sounds
directory are not yet available via the archive-server (they are available
via FTP though). I need to rebuild all the data files for the archive
server, and will post another announcement when those files can be
retreived.

Again, this only affects the files in the 'sun-sounds' directory. The
files in 'sun-source' and the back issues in 'sun-spots' may be retrieved
as normal.

Thanks for your patience.

Bob Greene - Sunspots (comp.sys.sun) Moderator
RGREENEB at RICEVM1.{BITNET,RICE.EDU}  ...!psuvax1!rice!ricevm1!rgreeneb