crttool source

Jon Olson modular!olson at cs.arizona.edu
Fri Jan 26 01:58:56 AEST 1990

[[Ed's Note: Sorry for the delay on this, it was in the incoming directory
and I didn't notice it until now :(. This is actually the readme sent with
upload. In any event, since lots of people were having trouble getting
this, it should be nice to have it in the archives. -bdg]]

Here's the source code for `crttool', a vt100/vt200 style color terminal
emulator with many features not found in most terminal emulators.  It runs
under SUNOS V4.0 SunView.  I have not yet ported it to Xview.

Extract the tar file with the following commands:
	mkdir /usr/local/src
	zcat < crttool.tar.Z | (cd /usr/local/src; tar xvfp -)

Note that `crttool', by default, looks for its fonts under
/usr/local/src/crttool.  You can install it somewhere else if you redefine
the CRTHOME appropriately in the Makefile.

Jon Olson, Vector Technologies
	   3289 East Hemisphere Loop
	   Tucson, AZ 85706

USENET:     {allegra,cmcl2,hao!noao}!arizona!modular!olson
INTERNET:   modular!olson at arizona.edu

[[Ed's Note: Stored in Rice archives. Some of the files contained control
characters, so I ran them through uuencode to make them clean for mailing.
So, after you unshar it, you need to uudecode the files that end with a .uu
suffix. -bdg]]

FTP:	Hostname : titan.rice.edu (128.42.1.30)
	Directory: sun-source
	Filename : crttool.shar.{1-7}

Archive Server Address: archive-server at rice.edu
Archive Server Command: send sun-source crttool.shar.{1-7}