Crttool

Gregory March march at rocky2.rockefeller.edu
Tue Jan 9 13:55:08 AEST 1990

I attempted to post a note similar to this awhile ago, but I am not sure
if it ever got through. Alas, I'll try again.

I want (need?) a terminal emulator for our Sun 3 workstations that will
run under Sunview. I understand that there is a program called crttool
available that is supposed to be good. If anyone has information on this
program or others (esp. where to get them), I would greatly appreciate it.

[[Ed's Note: The monthly answer to this question: read v8n216. It
contains an excellent discussion of terminal emulators and includes
where to get quite a few including crttool et. al. -bdg]]

Also, I did get ahold of a program called vt100tool. I never got it to
compile (it may have been an old version). Any comments?

Thanks!
Greg