How do I Print a Sun Screen to a Postscript or an Imagen Printer?

Russ Byrne byrne at eng.umd.edu
Mon Jan 29 16:54:11 AEST 1990

How does one print the current screen?  I assume I need to create a
Rasterfile, and then convert it to Postscript or Impress, and then print
it.  Can someone fill me in on the particulars?  We have a Sun 3/260, and
a 3/60, and access to both Imagen (which uses Impress format) and
Postscript printers.

Don't bother everyone on this group with your reply, just email me a note.

Russ Byrne, ST Systems Corp.                | Garry Shandling:
Voice: (301) 286-2195 [NASA/GSFC]           | "I'm too shy to express my
BIND: byrne at ra.src.umd.edu                  |  sexual needs except over the
UUCP: {uunet,seismo}!ra.src.umd.edu!byrne   |  phone to people I don't know."