Appletalk card for Sparc?

franck boissiere ccettix!boissier at cs.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 14 21:27:14 AEST 1990

>From article <8820 at brazos.Rice.edu>, by jim at insect.berkeley.edu:
> Are there any prospects that we will be seeing an Appletalk card for the
> Sparc,  that would allow the Sparcs, Macs and LaserWriters in the same
> room to talk to each other without the expense of a K-box?

Another solution is to put an ethernet card in a Mac with some router
(Liaison or Apple internet router). It is cheaper and works well. You even
get a speed up for file transfer for the Mac with the ethernet card.

Franck BOISSIERE                        boissier at irisa.irisa.fr
Prototyping Lab Manager                 boissier at ccettix.UUCP
C.C.E.T.T.   B.P. 59                    boissier%irisa.irisa.fr at uunet.uu.net
35512 CESSON SEVIGNE CEDEX  FRANCE