Wanted: Sun sound files

Marty Lyons ames!ultra!marty at uunet.uu.net
Thu Jun 14 20:07:27 AEST 1990

Wanted: Sound files for playing on a SparcStation I.  William Lewis
(wiml at blake.acs.washington.edu) responded to an earlier posting, metioning
some NeXT sound files located at csus.edu.  Sure enough, there are plenty,
but I'm not having any luck getting them into any kind of format the Sun
can use.  I've been trying to get the raw2audio program to work under
SunOS4.1, but am having no luck with that, either.  Does anyone know some
magic I'd have to perform to get NeXT sound files to play on the Sparc I?

Or should I just keep looking for someone with real Sparc I format sound
files?

Thanks in advance.

Marty Lyons, Ulta Network Technologies, 101 Daggett Dr, San Jose, CA 95134 USA
(408) 922-0100 x196, marty at ultra.com, "Home of the 1 Gigabit/Second network"