SLIP under SunOs

Al Gaspar gaspar at stl-08sima.army.mil
Tue Jun 5 22:52:05 AEST 1990

We are trying to bring up SLIP (Serial Line Internet Protocol) on a Sun
3/260 running SunOs 4.0.3.  Unfortunately, there is no slattach(8C)
command (which was how we got things working on our Vax 780 running 4.3
mt.xinu).  Does anyone no what the equivalent command is or, better, what
the full procedure for getting a SLIP connection to a Sun would be.
Please reply to me directly as I will turn off my mailing list
subscriptions while I am at Usenix.  Thanks for any help.

Al Gaspar	<gaspar at stl-08sima.army.mil>
USAMC SIMA, ATTN:  AMXSI-TTC, Box 1578, St. Louis, MO  63188-1578
COMMERCIAL:  (314) 263-5646	AUTOVON:  693-5646
uunet.uu.net!stl-08sima.army.mil!gaspar