Screen Refresh

Joe Smith jms at tardis.tymnet.com
Fri Jun 29 13:01:54 AEST 1990

In article <9165 at brazos.Rice.edu> jwm at stdc.jhuapl.edu (Jim Meritt ) writes:
>Is there a command which can be used in a script which will refresh the
>screen while sunview is running?

You can write a simple program that asks SunView to open up a full sized
window, and then immediately closes it.  SunView will redraw everything
that had been covered by your temporary window.  (That's how
lockscreendefault does it.)

Joe Smith (408)922-6220 | SMTP: jms at tardis.tymnet.com or jms at gemini.tymnet.com
BT Tymnet Tech Services | UUCP: ...!{ames,pyramid}!oliveb!tymix!tardis!jms
PO Box 49019, MS-C41    | BIX: smithjoe | 12 PDP-10s still running! "POPJ P,"
San Jose, CA 95161-9019 | humorous dislaimer: "My Amiga speaks for me."