Clean exit from SunView environment.

Randolf E. Klatt ittc!kirin!rklatt at uunet.uu.net
Thu Jun 7 20:22:01 AEST 1990

First, thanks for a solution to a problem that had been troubling me in
our application. 8^)

However, note that on an SS1 under 4.0.3 the program trashes the colormap
so badly that clear_colormap doesn't seem to be able to recover it. I also
tested it on a 3/260 and it trashes the colormap there too (not
surprisingly) but a clear_colormap brings the screen back to normal. On
the SS1 the only colors left are white and a sort of fuzzy light blue
which is almost illegible.

Does someone know why this should be so? Both machines are running 4.0.3,
by the way .. If there is interest I will summarize.

Randolf Klatt
Westinghouse Electric
ittc!rklatt at uunet.uu.net