SUG 1990 Conference Papers

Bob Brown rlb at riacs.edu
Mon Jun 4 16:58:46 AEST 1990

The Call For Papers for the 1990 Sun User Group Conference, to be held in
San Jose in early December 1990, has been posted a couple of times both
here and at USENET in comp.org.sug.  We have been receiving many
interesting proposals for papers.

If you have an intersting project that uses Sun workstations or Sun
technology, you should consider writing it up for a presentation at the
conference.  The sessions are nominally 60 minutes long, but we can pack
two to a session, allowing for 30 minute presentations (20 minutes of talk
+ 10 minutes of questions).  This is an opportunity to present your work
to an very interested group of Sun fans.

Below (probably archived at Rice) is a PostScript copy of the Call for
papers.  If you have something interesting to present, please write it up,
or give me a call to talk about how to write it up.

Bob Brown		Program Chair
RIACS/NASA Ames		1990 SUG Conference Program
415 962 7765		Vice President, Sun User Group

[[Ed's Note: Just a little too large for mailing - it's in the archives.
  on Titan. -bdg]]

FTP:	Hostname : titan.rice.edu (128.42.1.30)
	Directory: sun-spots
	Filename : sug-cfp.ps
	Filesize : 32120 bytes

Archive Server Address: archive-server at rice.edu
Archive Server Command: send sun-spots sug-cfp.ps