Kermit, Type 4 keyboard, and Thanks.

Jeffrey Marans JEFF at vm.nrc.ca
Wed Jun 6 00:43:00 AEST 1990

I asked the net for help getting C-kermit running on an SS1, a couple of
weeks ago, and received 2 replies that proved quite useful.  I finally
followed  Peter Halvorson's suggestion and ftp'd crttool from titan at rice
which allowed me to define my keys with very straight forward mapi
commands.  With his help I got crttool running on top of sunview, booted
kermit, and was able to talk to VM CMS via PAX through /dev/ttya.

I'd like to thank everyone involved, without whose help I couldn't have
managed with such ease.

The author of crttool might also pat himself on the back a couple of
times.

Jeffrey Marans.