Digest Complete

Bob Greene rgreeneb at ricevm1.rice.edu
Fri Jun 1 10:30:00 AEST 1990

The following Sunspots Digest was published for the direct
mailing list today (31 May 90):

Hardware | v9n185 | 11 Articles (Next Digest #191)
Hardware | v9n191 | 10 Articles (Next Digest #192)
Misc.    | v9n186 | 12 Articles (Next Digest #193)
Networks | v9n189 | 11 Articles (Next Digest #194)

Sorry for the slow response over the last few days. I was out of town and then
had some important things to deal with at work, so this got back-burnered.
Also, while I was working on editing/moving around all the submissions earlier
today, I had our server (where I was working) crash. So, if you notice
something of yours did not get posted, yell at me [send me another copy]
since I probably lost it in the crash :( (even the Sunspots moderator
is not immune to the powers of a crashing Sun.. :|)

Sunspots Issues in Progress:
|Hardware      v9n192 | Miscellaneous v9n193 | Networks      v9n194 |
|Software      v9n187 | Source        v9n190 | SunOS         v9n188 |
|Windows       v9n184 |                      |                      |

Sunspots Submissions:   sun-spots at rice.edu