SUN Computers - How Much?

Paul Graham pjg at acsu.buffalo.edu
Thu Jun 28 07:22:49 AEST 1990

dmb3m at maxwell.acc.Virginia.EDU (David M. Brienza) writes:

|How much $ are the following Sun Systems worth?

Since the used Sun market is subject to certain volatilities it would
probably be best if people who had questions like this would contact a
used Sun vendor for a quote. These names are from the current Sun
Observer.

Polaris Service           800-541-5831
Industrial Electrosurplus 508-768-3480
Laser Source              313-358-0659 x420
Apex                      206-883-4910
Spectron Corp.            206-827-9317
Minicomputer Exchange     408-733-4400

This company didn't say that they bought used Sun equipment but they sell it.

Equipment Remarketing     617-267-8600

I've had no experience dealing with any of these companies. My institution
is not allowed to sell used equipment so we always trade it back to Sun.
I know that they sometimes sell it to brokers so you might ask your sales
rep for some help.