Audio Input on SPARCstations

Chris P. Ross chris at sage0.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Jun 28 04:55:24 AEST 1990

Hello.  I have just recently gotten into playing with the audio
capabilities of sparcstations.  My question is, how can I record?  I know
that I need an input device that plugs into the 8-pin mini-DIN connector,
but where would I get this, and can I make something that would suffice?
Any and all answers/ suggestions are appriciated.

                                             - Chris

ps,  Also, I've heard tell of a sound file that vocally "says":  "You have
a SPARCstation that goes BING!" or something along that line, if anyone
has this file, I was thinking it would be great for logon-time.  Thanks.

  Chris P. Ross    (301)/286-7242   | InterNet: chris at sage0.gsfc.nasa.gov
  EGRET Programmer, NASA / GSFC     |           chris at olgao.umd.edu