Beta version of Contool 3.0

Chuck Musciano chuck at trantor.harris-atd.com
Thu Jun 7 01:58:01 AEST 1990

I have ported contool, my improved Sun console manager, to Open Windows.
I would very much like a few brave souls to volunteer to test this tool
for me under a variety of operating environments, including X11R4 and Open
Windows 1.0.  I'd even like to see if this will run on non-Sun platforms,
so other machine users would be appreciated, too.  Volunteers should
understand that some things may break, and that I'll expect some feedback
with bugs and suggestions.  X users will need the XView toolkit to compile
contool.

     Contool 3.0 features everything in version 2.2, plus:

     * Ability to print the console contents
     * Correct handling of text window overflow
     * Ability to execute commands when a message arrives
     * Ability to save the default tool properties
     * OPEN LOOK compliance

If you are interested in beta testing this tool, please send me e-mail at
the address below.  Thanks!

Chuck Musciano				ARPA  : chuck at trantor.harris-atd.com
Harris Corporation 			Usenet: ...!uunet!x102a!trantor!chuck
PO Box 37, MS 3A/1912			AT&T  : (407) 727-6131
Melbourne, FL 32902			FAX   : (407) 729-2537

I'm glad you asked, son.  Being popular
	is the most important thing in the world.	-- Homer Simpson