Rarpd problems under 4.1?

Henry Troup hwt at bwdlh490.bnr.ca
Sat Jun 30 00:08:33 AEST 1990

In article <9237 at brazos.Rice.edu> bri at jake.cc.wayne.edu (Brian Holmes) writes:

>Sun be picking up this address by PROXY ARP from someone else?  Does
>anyone know of an cavets in rarpd under 4.1? Help!

On a similar tone, does anyone have a simple, available tool to test
RARPD?  something that will just generate the packet, and type out who
responded, and with what IP address?  Or should I try to write one?

Henry Troup - BNR owns but does not share my opinions | Not one of 100% of
..uunet!bnrgate!hwt%bwdlh490 HWT at BNR.CA 613-765-2337 | Americans