Please not (VTALK)

Bob Greene rgreeneb at ricevm1.rice.edu
Wed Jun 6 04:15:13 AEST 1990

I received this today, and since it will probably be a common question,
I figured I'd post a quickie note to try to re-assure everyone:

|To: archive-management at rice.edu
|Subject: vtalk.shar
|Date: Tue, 05 Jun 90 12:58:40 EDT
|From: raj at ms.uky.edu
|
|I FTP'ed the shar three time and every time /bin/sh complained that
|README was mangled. Could you please check to see that README included
|in .shar in the archive is okay?

The README that was sent is mangled since it appears to be a Japanese
file (take a look at the mangled one :)). I have contacted the person
who originally submitted the package and he is going to write something
up to replace the README. Until that time, just ignore the corrupted
README since you can't read it anyway.

Thanks for your support.

Bob Greene
Sunspots (comp.sys.sun) Moderator