Code to control kbd leds

Anthony Mutiso alberta!anthony at uunet.uu.net
Wed Jun 27 08:11:07 AEST 1990

I am looking for code to turn the keyboard leds (CapsLock, Compose
ScrollLock, NumLock) off and on, on demand. I need a low level interface
(without os intervention) that can control these leds for a Sun3/60
keyboard. Does anyone have, or know of such code?

On another topic, I am repeating an older request for code that read large
C programs and outputed visual repesentation of the data structures in the
C source files.

Thanks for your reponses

Anthony Mutiso (403-492-2821)                  anthony at cs.ualberta.ca
Department of Computing Science.               anthony at alberta.UUCP
University of Alberta                          anthony%alberta at ualtamts.bitnet
Edmonton, Alberta. CANADA                      toni at ualtamts.bitnet