Clean exit from SunView environment.

Jason C Austin jason at cs.odu.edu
Sat Jun 2 09:10:02 AEST 1990

In article <8287 at brazos.Rice.edu> MEYERS1 at ll.ll.mit.edu writes:
-> Is there a means to exit the SunView desktop environment from within a
-> SunWindows application?  The intended application would have the pressing
-> of a SunWindows button cause exit from SunView.  Currently, the only way I
-> know to exit SunView is via the pop-up rootmenu.

One thing you could do is find what process you need to kill to exit
sunview and have your program hunt down and kill it.

[[Ed's Note: That'd do the trick, though I doubt cleanly :) -bdg]]

Jason C. Austin
jason at cs.odu.edu