Ether traffic information

Jason C Austin jason at cs.odu.edu
Wed Jun 6 07:39:38 AEST 1990

I'm having trouble finding information about collecting ethernet traffic
information.  The little documentation in the manual pages doesn't come
close to giving enough information.  There is one manual page under
``ether'' that looks like what I need, but it doesn't go into any details
on using the C routines.  Is there anyone out there has done this and can
help me decipher how to use these?  I'm mainly interested in finding
packet quantity coming from a list of individual hosts.