Pinout for SS1 SCSI

Ruth Milner rmilner at cholla.aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Jun 13 07:02:32 AEST 1990

Does anyone have, or know where I can find, this pinout? I have looked
through the Sunspots archives, but I can only find sources for cable.  I
would really like to be able to test suspect cable (without taking them to
pieces), and to do this I need the micro-SCSI layout as well as the normal
50-pin one (which I have).

I have RTF SPARCstation Ms and they were totally useless in this respect
(not so much as an Ethernet pinout like the 3/50 manuals always had).

Thanks much.

Ruth Milner                  NRAO/VLA                   Socorro, NM
                   rmilner at cholla.aoc.nrao.edu