Why the resolver libraries are unsupported

David N. Blank dnb at meshugge.media.mit.edu
Thu Nov 22 01:30:23 AEST 1990

What you have posted works quite well, but I would offer some additions
provided by the efforts of Greg Earle.  He has updated the version you
posted a bit.  The biggest change is the recommendation to get a different
version of the res_send routine of the resolver (to replace the Sun
supplied 4.8 version which has a bug in it).  I have received his kind
permission to redistribute it, so feel free to mail me for a copy.