TrackBall for Sun

Michael Dahl claris!netcom!dahl at ames.arc.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 19 12:00:00 AEST 1990

> I need to put a track-ball in place of the mouse on my Sun
> Sparcstation 1+.  ANY help would be very appreciated.  Who sells
> these?  Who Might sell them?  What is the sun mouse compatible
> with?  Can I make some other trackball work?

We got a trackball for our Sun from Logitech but found it was very touchy
to use.  It was difficult to hit one of the buttons without also moving
the cursor and taking you hand off the ball also caused the cursor to
move.

We gave up after a few days of frustration.

Logitech can be reached at: 800-231-7717 Outside CA
                            800-525-8885 Inside CA
                            800-283-7717 from Canada

Michael Dahl,  Cimplex Corporation
Voice: (408) 879-2800  Fax: (408) 879-9605
1500 E. Hamilton Ave. Suite 100,  Campbell Ca. 95008
dahl at netcom.uucp  - or -  {apple,claris}!netcom!dahl