TrackBall for Sun

Mark_Weiser.PARC at xerox.com Mark_Weiser.PARC at xerox.com
Mon Nov 19 12:00:00 AEST 1990

I have used a track ball called SunTrac, from a company called MicroSpeed.
I don't have any other info (that is all that it printed on the case,
which I have in front of me).  It plugs into the mouse socket in the Sun
keyboard, and has three buttons, and works just fine.  I used it for about
a month, but then switched back, basically prefering mice I guess.  But
since I used it for a month you can tell it was not awful.  (BTW, we don't
use the Sun mice here, but instead opto-mechanical Sun-compatible mice
from Logitech, model M-CD9-SUN-8MD.  They are great.)

-mark