Sunview tooltool mods sought

lwv27 at CAS.bitnet lwv27 at CAS.bitnet
Thu Nov 22 01:30:23 AEST 1990

I am looking for two seemingly simple mods that someone who knows sunview
may have already made.

1. The easiest is that I would like the cursor to warp to the confirm box
when I select Exit from a tooltool application.

2. The harder one is that I would like to have tooltool recognize ALL of
the function keys on a Sun4 keyboard.  Currently it only knows about the
keys which are equivalent to the Sun3 keyboard.

Larry W. Virden
Business: UUCP: osu-cis!chemabs!lwv27  INET: lwv27%cas.BITNET at CUNYVM.CUNY.Edu
Personal: 674 Falls Place,   Reynoldsburg,OH 43068-1614
Proline: lvirden at pro-tcc.cts.com  America Online: lvirden CIS: [75046,606]