Coupla SUN questions...

Root Beer root at rna.rockefeller.edu
Sun Nov 4 14:00:00 AEST 1990

If I want a color SparcsStation, why might I want to buy a SparcStation 1+
with color versus a SS IPC ? (3 S-bus slots, GX option, any others ?)
Otherwise the SS IPC seems like a cheaper buy. Is the GX option very
valuable for just windowing around ?  I need VME bus capability. How are
these Sbus to VME converters ?  I've heard they might be slow. Anyone have
real experience with one ?  (which company ?) Sun must be coming out with
faster 'Stations soon to compete with DEC 5000's and MIPS, etc. What are
the rumours ?