OK to mount a Sun 3/50 on its side?

js at princeton.edu js at princeton.edu
Sun Nov 4 14:00:00 AEST 1990

My desk, graced with a diskless colour Sun 3/60 and a Mac, is a bit
cramped, and I'm looking for ways to free up space.  Does anyone out there
have any experience setting a 3/60 (cpu box, not monitor :-) on its side,
tower-style?  Is there any reason why that shouldn't work, assuming
reasonable support?  How much ventilation space does it need?

interest.

Jay Sekora                           | internet:     js at princeton.edu
Information Centers Consultant       | bitnet:         js at pucc.bitnet
Princeton University                 | phone             609/258-6007