software based video

William M Gilroy wmg at howard.att.com
Mon Oct 8 07:30:00 AEST 1990

I've received a brochure from a company called Paradise Software and they
claim to have a product which allows software based video (no hardware add
in of any kind) on the Sparcstation 1.  They claim to be able to do 30
frames a second along with an audio track.  Has anyone else received this
literature or has anyone seen a demo of it?  They claim that they'll send
a demo tape if I request it.  Has anyone gotten one?  If so, does it work
as claimed?  I'm very excited to hear more about this.

Thanks to all,
William Gilroy
wmg at pixels.att.com