software security packages - C2

Bill Jobe jobe at shell.com
Mon Oct 8 07:30:00 AEST 1990

I am interested in compiling a list of vendors that offer add on security
software that does not require kernel changes to UNIX.  Also interested in
public domain packages.  Areas of interest include passwords, file access
control, restricted superuser, audit, and rservice controls.  So far I
have the following:

        BoKS                    UniPress Software
        Lachman Security Audit  Lachman Associates
        SysAdmin                UniSolution Associates
        USECURE(UPASS)          UNITECH Software

Bill Jobe
Shell Oil Company, Information Center (713) 795-2708
..!{sun,bcm,rice}!shell!jobe or jobe at shell.com