I need Document Conversion Filters / Methods

mdavcr at wimsey.bc.ca mdavcr at wimsey.bc.ca
Mon Oct 8 07:30:00 AEST 1990

I'm looking for filters for converting documents between any of the
following wordprocessors/desktop publishing tools.

	- FrameMaker
	- WordPerfect
	- Microsoft Word
	- Mass-11
	- Latex

Information on methods for converting between any two would be appreciated
- especially if you have any data on how transparent the conversion is.
Do the fonts/sections/graphics/headers/etc. all get transferred correctly?
How much work is required to correct the document after conversion?

Thanks in advance.  Please mail to me directly.

Eric Mitchell