PMEG

John Burr Sterling acf5!sterling at cmcl2.nyu.edu
Mon Oct 8 07:30:00 AEST 1990

Hello.  I am looking for a patch for the "PMEG problem" on sparcs.  I was
told by one of the Sun people at AAAI that such a patch exists and might
solve some painful thrashing that we are having.  However, we are not
getting any response on this from the local Sun office other than a piece
of suftware to determine whether we truly need the patch.  From the
documentation with this test program, I gather we qualify.  Has anyone out
there gotten the patch?  Did it solve your problem?  How do I get it?

Thanks,
				- John Sterling -
				sterling at cs.nyu.edu