Replacement needed for 3D SUNCORE program

Sheryl Coppenger sheryl at eesun.gwu.edu
Sat Apr 27 10:00:00 AEST 1991

I have a user who had a program written with SUNCORE that plotted a 3D
surface.  He has looked at pixrect calls but can't find equivalent calls.
Has anyone converted a 3D plotting program from SUNCORE to SUNVIEW.
Alternatively, can someone recommend a simple program that is available
for ftp or by email?  The original program was only about 50 lines long,
so I'm not looking for anything with a lot of bells and whistles.

Please reply by e-mail and I will summarize if there is enough interest.

Thanks.

  Sheryl L. Coppenger
  sheryl at seas.gwu.edu
  (202) 994-6853