Gnu Emacs and OpenWindows

Dr. A.Bykat ABYKAT%UTCVM.BITNET at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Sat Apr 20 07:30:00 AEST 1991

The other day I decided to install Gnu 18.57 under OpenWindows. Tried both
build-install and make, but without success. It seems that OpenWindows
does not have the X11/X10.h file which is needed by XMenuInt.h:

    XMenuInt.h: 21: Can't find include file X11/X10.h

Has any body compiled successfully Gnu Emacs 18.57 under OpenWindows?
Could you send me the missing file(s)?

AB

PS.Yes, I know, leaving #define HAVE_X_MENU commented out and faking the
X10.h will work. But then there is no menu support in emacs, etc.