A Sun in an aquarium

Bradley Post c162-ey%danube.Berkeley.EDU at ucbvax.berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 29 05:20:00 AEST 1991

I work at the California Academy of Sciences, and a few weeks ago some
people at Sun Micro came and sunk a workstation into the round-about (a
fish tank) and took pictures and all.  I heard in one of my classes that
this was also filmed as a tv comercial?  Anyone who has any knowledge of
this, or a copy of it, please contact me.  The people at the California
Academy are interested in seeing it.  Thanks very much.

Brad Post
ARPA:  c162-ey at danube.Berkeley.EDU
UUCP:  ucbcad!danube!c162-ey

[[Ed's Note: That brings up an interesting point - it seems Sun has
finally broken into prime time television advertising. I saw one of their
commercials on Arts & Entertainment a couple of nights ago around 7pm-ish.
(Strange that they pick A&E to advertise on instead of one of the big-4,
but it was a pretty neat commercial [sort of reminded me of the planet
scenes out of Jedi :)]). I haven't seen the sunken Sun one though. -bdg]]