HDB UUCP Document Available

Marke Clinger marke at solbourne.com
Mon Apr 29 05:20:00 AEST 1991

Several months ago I asked if a document on how to convert to HDB UUCP
would be of use to anyone.  I received many replies saying it would.  I
had it reviewed by volunteers from the Usenix community and now it is
ready for use.

The document gives information on how to do a basic conversion from
Berkeley UUCP to Honey DanBer UUCP.  It draws comparisions back to
Berkeley where appropriate.  It also explains most of the new files,
scripts, and programs that come with HDB.

The document is available via anonymous ftp from "ftp.solbourne.com" in
the directory "/pub/docs".  If you do not have internet access, send me a
message and I will e-mail it to you.

Marke Clinger 					Solbourne Computer, Inc
Manager						1900 Pike Road
Engineering Information Systems			Longmont, CO 80501
marke at solbourne.COM 				(303) 678-4769