CAP6.0 -> sparcprinter

Dave Nichols dave at hanauma.stanford.edu
Sat Apr 27 10:00:00 AEST 1991

Can anybody give me advice on how to create a suitable prologue file for
printing from a mac( laserprep 6.0 ) to a sparcprinter using lwsrv from
the CAP6.0 distribution.

I have tried using the automatically captured header, and a version
massaged with prepfix. Thes both print plain text documents fine but just
stall in the print queue if there is an image in the printout. This is a
shame as we would like to use our sparcprinter to print faxes (our old
laserwriter takes 20mins a shot). Any help would be appreciated.

Dave Nichols, Dept. of Geophysics, Stanford University.
dave at hanauma.stanford.edu