Word Perfect, SS1+, and panics.

Jesse W. Asher jessea at homecare.com
Mon Apr 29 05:20:00 AEST 1991

We just got Word Perfect 5.0 in and I'm having a problem with it.  If I'm
logged in as super-user and I run "wp", the system panics with the
following panic:

panic: tmpnode_alloc() - unknown file type

If I'm logged in as a regular user, it panics only occassionally.  I
called Word Perfect, but they said they had no idea what the problem might
be.  They were very supportive (no smilie).  I've looked this up in the
manuals, but couldn't find anything.  Does anyone have any ideas as to
what is happening (I'm running SunOS 4.1 BTW)?

      Jesse W. Asher        NIC Handle:  JA268         Phone: (901)386-5061
                       Health Sphere of America Inc.
	       5125 Elmore Rd., Suite 1, Memphis, TN 38134
                       UUCP: ...!banana!homecare!jessea