Reading a VMS filesystem on a Sun CD-ROM?

daveg at intruder.clearpoint.com daveg at intruder.clearpoint.com
Wed Apr 24 10:00:00 AEST 1991

(posted this once earlier, but it was during a sendmail battle between my
machine and the news server, so I don't think it escaped)

Has anyone managed to read a VMS CD-ROM filesystem on a Sun?  There's a
chunk of code I'd like to pull off of the CD, but I'd prefer not writing
something to pull off the disk block-by-block.

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.  Really!

"Look, folks, you can't save everyone. |  Dave Goldblatt [daveg at clearpoint.com]
  Just try not to be living next to    |  Software Engineering (Subsystems)
  them when they go off."              |  Clearpoint Research Corporation
             - Dennis Miller           |  35 Parkwood Dr., Hopkinton, MA 01748