Implementing lightweight processes for sparc

John Rochester jr at garfield.cs.mun.ca
Wed Apr 17 11:00:00 AEST 1991

I am trying to implement very simple lightweight processes for an
application I am writing.  I am having trouble finding the information I
need to do context switching on a sun4.  I assume I need to use the trap
ST_FLUSH_WINDOWS (or maybe ST_CLEAN_WINDOWS?), but all I have is the sun4
assembly language reference, which doesn't explain what anything does!

If somebody could explain what that trap, and the instructions call, jmpl,
save and restore do exactly, I would be very grateful.

John Rochester			{utai,uunet}!garfield!riemann!jr
Dept. of Math & Stats		jr at riemann.math.mun.ca
Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada