HP laser print filters

BAILEY CHRISTOPHER R baileyc at tramp.colorado.edu
Thu Jan 24 07:53:25 AEST 1991

Hi, we have a Sun 3/160 and a SPARCStation 1 with HP LaserJet Series IID's
hooked up.  We also have two 3/60 diskless stations.  The 60's run windows
and we'd like to be able to save the screen and then get a printout, or
rather just to get a printout (one of the options on the popup menu's).
However, we do not have the appropriate graphics filters.  I believe the
filter we need is one that would correspond to a vf entry in printcap, so
a raster image filter.  An anon ftp site would be fine, or if someone
could mail it to me, that would be excellent also.  Thanks!

Christopher R. Bailey
Van Dell and Associates, Inc.
Irvine, CA