`atrun` Getting Bad Spool Header??

Jim Haynes haynes at ucscc.ucsc.edu
Tue Jan 29 00:08:47 AEST 1991

I am having a problem that I hope someone could help me with.  I am trying
to run an "at" job and it won`t execute!

I am running a Sun 3/60 with Sun UNIX 4.2 Release 3.5.

I execute 'at' with the following syntax:

	-> at 4p
	at> ls > out
	at> <EOT> (^D)

the file 91.022.1600.85 is created with the following header:

# owner: donovan
# jobname: stdin
# shell: sh
# notify by mail: no

umask 22
cd /usr/user/donovan/simtel

... Environment stuff...

$SHELL << '...the rest of this file is shell input'
ls > out

`atrun' is saying:

	91.022.1600.85: bad spool header

I would RTFM if there was one.  No man page, or any reference to the
actual working of atrun in any manual I have.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

Dennis Donovan
donovan at atexnet