Debugger for C

Troy R. Underwood tru at sactoh0.sac.ca.us
Sat Jan 19 07:00:38 AEST 1991

We are looking for a debugger, similar to the dbx and/or dbxtool used on
Suns.  We need it to work with both the Sun3 executables and Sun4
executables.  What we want to do differently in that we need to be able to
run the debugger in one window/terminal and the program and it's screen
input and output to run in another terminal/window.

I understand that Saber C has this capability, but at a very high cost.

Next question: Does any one have a script to lock the laser printer when
someone needs to use letterhead.  We are not fortunate enough to have
multiple trays and/or multiple laserprinters.

Thanks in advance.
Troy