Problems with Adobe Transcript 2.1 "psrev"

John Cullen jjsc at informatics.rutherford.ac.uk
Wed Jan 16 19:59:16 AEST 1991

Has anyone that uses Adobe's Transcript package had any problems with the
"psrev" program? It seems to work most of the time, however on odd
occasions files  produced  by  "psrev"  do  not  print.  I have not been
able to find any reason for this, no odd control characters etc. in the
file. However the printers (Apple LaserWriter I and Linotronics 100) just
sit for a while, apparently processing, before spitting out the banner
page only.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received, including the location of
any PD versions of psrev (I'm sure I've seen some posted in the past).

John Cullen                     || JANET : jjsc at uk.ac.rl.inf
System Support Group            || ARPA  : jjsc%inf.rl.ac.uk at nsfnet-relay.ac.uk
Informatics Department          || BITNET: jjsc%inf.rl.ac.uk at ukacrl
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory  || UUCP  : {...!mcsun}!ukc!rlinf!jjsc
Chilton, Didcot, Oxon. OX11 0QX || VOICE : +44 (0)235 821900 ext 6555