Anybody using a VX/MVX?

David Hucaby hucaby at image.uky.edu
Tue Jan 15 14:09:04 AEST 1991

I'm very interested in getting a VX & possible an MVX graphics accelerator
for a SparcServer 470 to do medical imaging & visualization research.  But
first, I'd like to hear some comments from you folks that are already
using them.

I have the Sun glossy paper that describes the VX/MVX, but I'd like to
know more about the software development tools that come with it. Also,
supposing I had the MVX with 4 860's on board, can I program each one of
those independently and have them communicate with each other?

      hucaby at image.uky.edu          (606)-258-4307