bullet proof SPARC

Robert S. Smith RSSMITH at miavx1.acs.muohio.edu
Tue Jan 8 03:23:00 AEST 1991

In Sun-Spots Digest, v9n413 [Hardware],  Al Gaspar <gaspar at stl-08sima.army.mil>
writes:

>In some magazine awhile back I saw an advertisement (I think from Texas
>Instruments) for a 'hardened' or 'armoured' SPARCstation for use out on a
>shop floor, etc.  I can't find the ad now.  Does someone know of such a
>beast?  If so could you send me info and a contact phone number?  Please
>reply to me directly, if there is sufficient interest, I'll summarize to
>the net.  Thanks much.

If you want a bullet proof Sparc then contact Texax Microsystems, Inc. at
800-627-8700.  Their address is 10618 Rockley Road, Houston, TX 77099.
The prices that they have quoted me are $15,495 for color, $17,995 for GX,
and $12,995 for monochrome.

Robert S. Smith, Ph.D., Associate Professor
rssmith at miavx1.BITNET