S-Bus Enet Boards?

Robert Nagler olsen!nagler at cs.utexas.edu
Fri Jan 11 21:42:34 AEST 1991

[[Ed's Note: This is a repost. When I read this, I misinterpreted it as a
request for lists of manufacturers. Robert had already gotten this
information (and had read the backissues I quoted) and was looking for more
of a "user perspective" and "which do you suggest and why" type answer.
I am reposting this so that you can see the message again without the
fluff I added. :) -bdg]]

I'd appreciate a recommendation for an S-Bus ethernet board. It seems to me
that they should all be equivalent, but ya never know.

Thanks in advance,
Rob nagler at olsen.uu.ch